Himweise to purchase / real estate search
At KITZIMMO you will find exclusive properties for sale and rent in the Kitzbühel district and in Vienna.
Use our optimal search function and find your dream property.
Are you looking for a high-quality property to buy or rent in the Kitzbühel district or in Vienna? Then KITZIMMO is the right address for you.
We have been brokering exclusive properties in the Kitzbühel district and in Vienna since 2002. With us you will find houses and apartments, chalets, farmhouses, country houses, residences and villas in every price range.
If you would like to learn more about US and OUR philosophy, please visit our About Us page.
In the following we will explain how the property search on our website works and what steps are necessary until the keys are handed over to you.
On the start page of our property search all current offers are clearly listed.
Below the preview picture, you can see where Object is located, how large the living area is and how many bedrooms are available.
You can also see what type of property is involved. We distinguish between:
- Old building
- Single family house
- Commercial real estate
- Land and building land with and without old stock
- country house
- Apartment house
- New building
- Terraced house
You can limit your search to type, Object, place and Price. All search criteria can be combined. The search results are automatically displayed after your selection. You do not need to click on any other field.
Under the menu item Type, you can choose between:
In the menu Object you have the choice between:
The menu item Location shows you where we currently have available properties on offer. This includes:
- Kirchberg in Tirol
- Reith bei Kitzbühel
- Johann in Tyrol
- Oberndorf in Tirol
- Elmau am Wilder Kaiser
- Going am Wilder Kaiser
In the menu Price you are able to limit the price category for properties for sale:
- €1 to 2 million.
- € 2 to 3 million.
- from € 4 million
Once you have found an attractive property in the search, click on the preview image of the property.
In the detailed view you will find:
- expressive pictures, partly also videos, 3D tours and aerial photographs
- Information on living space, usable area, floor space, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and WC, number of garages
- a detailed property description, including information on energy data
- all floor plans of the property, including the location of the balcony and terrace
After you have made contact with UNS via our website, by mail or telephone, we will have a first personal conversation with you.
In this conversation we want to find out exactly what you are looking for, so that we can only present you with properties that are suitable for you.
If a property appeals to you in particular, you will receive the corresponding exposé and other relevant documents from us.
Now we leave you time to look at the exposé in peace. As soon as you have finished reviewing the documents, we will take the next step together.
After you have decided to view a property on the basis of the exposé, we will find a common viewing date.
During the tour we will be available to answer your questions and provide further information.
With our real estate expertise we want to advise you optimally with regard to your new home. With our knowledge of the region, we can give you a lot of insider information on living and leisure activities.
If you like the property, you will receive all the documents available to us after the inspection at Object. With these documents you can check the offer in the best possible way.
After the purchase of the property has been completed, we are still at your disposal at any time as a contact for renovation, conversion or new construction, selection of professionals and much more.
Thanks to OUR good contacts to the local authorities, mayors, architects and many other institutions on site, you will quickly arrive in your new home.
It is important to us that both buyer and seller of a property brokered by us are satisfied. Therefore we advise you before the purchase in detail on topics such as:
- Main residence/leisure residence
- Additional purchase costs
- Selection of a suitable contract drafting party (lawyer or notary) for the drafting of the contract
- Construction engineering and building law issues
- Discussions with the building authorities in case of conversion requests
Once you have decided on a property, you make an offer to buy. A purchase offer is a legally binding declaration of purchase.
If the seller accepts your purchase offer, the next steps follow:
- We prepare all the documents and instruct the lawyer or notary you have chosen to draw up a purchase contract.
- We will send you and the seller of the property the draft purchase contract
- If all parties involved agree with the purchase contract, the notary appointment is made to certify the purchase contract.
- The buyer pays the purchase price including incidental costs into the trust account of the contracting party.
- The contractor arranges for the registration of the new owner in the land register at the district court. The property is then transferred to the buyer.
After the entry in the land register the purchase process is completed.